The Eleaf iCare all in one vape kit is a real game changer at an exceptionally low price point, one of the lowest cost complete vape devices in New Zealand.
It's a tiny and compact e-cigarette starter kit with an internal tank and one of the few to have an adjustable airflow system. Intuitive and simple to use, with an automatic On/Off feature that initiates when vaping and the tank can be refilled from the top with ease. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare perfectly recreates the sensation you are accustomed to and with intuitive three colour LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the colour of the light. A great device for experienced vapers and anyone looking to quit smoking in NZ alike.
- All In One system
- Draw activated firing
- Integrated 650mAh rechargeable battery
- Micro USB charged
- 1.8ml tank capacity
- Top filled
- iCare IC 1.1 ohm coil
- 5w to 15w output
- Adjustable airflow
- Incredibly compact profile at 30mm x 14mm x 75mm
- Multi use top cap that acts as drip tip
- Integrated coil slot tool
- Three color LED feedback
- Green - 100 to 16% battery state
- Yellow - 15 to 6% battery state
- Red - less Than 5% battery state
In the box
1x Eleaf iCare
2x 1.1ohm IC coils
1x Micro USB charging cable
1x User manual
The IC Replacement Coil Family makes its debut with the iCare, with a small yet highly effective size with a resistance rating of 1.1 ohms and a wattage range between 5w and 15w. It features a top threaded design built for ultra compact form factor devices and systems.
- IC Coil Structure
- Compact Form Factor
- 1.1 ohm Coil
- 5w to 15W
The iStick Pico is an innovative and compact mod that you can hold in the palm of your hand. Powered by a single interchangeable 18650 cell, the iStick Pico provides up to a maximum of 75 watts output and features switchable VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TCR modes.
- Size: 45mm x 23mm x 70.5mm
- Cell type: high discharge 18650 cell
- Cell type: Maximum continuous discharge current should be above 25A
- Output modes: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
- Output wattage: 1-75W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
- Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
- Extremely compact and light weight
- Powered by a single high drain 18650 battery (not included)
- Micro USB charging (included)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Three customisable TCR settings for advanced users
In the box
1x Eleaf iStick Pico mod
1x USB cable
Power on and off: Install a high-rate 18650 battery (discharge current above 25A); press fire button 5 times continuously to turn on/off the device.
Vaping: Long press the fire button and take a puff.
Stealth function: While the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the down button. This will allow you to switch between the Stealth on and off function.
Lock/unlock: While the device is on, simultaneously keep pressing up and down buttons for 2 seconds. This will allow to switch between lock and unlock.
Switch the display Mode: While the device is powered off, keep pressing up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds, the display will rotate 180 degrees.
Shift between VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode: While the device is on, press the fire button 3 times in quick succession, the first row will flash to indicate you entering the menu. Press the up or down button to switch between different modes. Then press the fire button one time to confirm the mode you chose