Efest LUC V6 LCD Battery Charger w/ Car Adapter
$64.00Or 4x interest free payments of $16.00 NZD
- 6 charging slots, compatible with all types of rechargeable lithium batteries (Li-ion, Li-Mn and Ni-Mh)
- Each slot has an independent monitoring and charging current function
- High quality LCD display screen to display battery charging status
- Two optional charging modes (0.68A or 2A) that is easily changed using the multi-function button
- Charge up to 6 batteries using the 0.68A charging mode
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 26500, 26650)
- Over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection.
In The Box
1 x Efest LUC V6 LCD Multi-Functional Charger
1 x AS/NZS 3112 Standards Wall Plug
1x Car Adapter
Slot 3 and Slot 4 can charge at 2.0A. The single slot maximum charging current is 2A, the maximum total charging current is 4A.
Do not leave batteries charging unattended/overnight. Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
The Vape Shop will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.