Eleaf iStick Pico
This product is unavailable
The iStick Pico is an innovative and compact mod that you can hold in the palm of your hand. Powered by a single interchangeable 18650 cell, the iStick Pico provides up to a maximum of 75 watts output and features switchable VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TCR modes.
- Size: 45mm x 23mm x 70.5mm
- Cell type: high discharge 18650 cell
- Cell type: Maximum continuous discharge current should be above 25A
- Output modes: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
- Output wattage: 1-75W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
- Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
- Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
- Extremely compact and light weight
- Powered by a single high drain 18650 battery (not included)
- Micro USB charging (included)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Three customisable TCR settings for advanced users
In the box
1x Eleaf iStick Pico mod
1x USB cable
Power on and off: Install a high-rate 18650 battery (discharge current above 25A); press fire button 5 times continuously to turn on/off the device.
Vaping: Long press the fire button and take a puff.
Stealth function: While the device is on, simultaneously hold the fire button and the down button. This will allow you to switch between the Stealth on and off function.
Lock/unlock: While the device is on, simultaneously keep pressing up and down buttons for 2 seconds. This will allow to switch between lock and unlock.
Switch the display Mode: While the device is powered off, keep pressing up and down buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds, the display will rotate 180 degrees.
Shift between VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode: While the device is on, press the fire button 3 times in quick succession, the first row will flash to indicate you entering the menu. Press the up or down button to switch between different modes. Then press the fire button one time to confirm the mode you chose